• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

as much as I'd like to think that'll have a bearing on Sunday, I take those sort of things with a bucket-load of salt. Squads and managers change so much nowadays that those previous games have little bearing on an upcoming on. If teams were settled over longer periods then there would be a certain psychological and histocal influence but I dont see it nowadays

I agree. I just think it's a staggering record. I remember a time when City COULDNT beat us in the league, it's actually why I was so confident when we had to beat them at the Etihad a few years ago to get top 4 and we did it. That record alone. Then we met them at home on the opening day the next season and we absolutely SMASHED them, only for it to end 0-0. and that was the turning point

City are far superior to us now so that record had no chance of continuing.

i predict a 2-3 draw.......Gallas with 4 for us

The nonsense stops right here.

112e44_fbb0a5507c306fbe6bedbd1e87262b00.jpg_1024

Personally I think we'll lose 1-2 and we'll go a goal ahead too. Probably through a set piece, so I'll go with Vertonghen for us. Tevez and Nasri for them.

Heart says we win, Bale and Lennon back terrorizing.

Head says 1-1 draw, Arsenal win against Everton and whoever they have at the weekend by being awarded 6 penalties in total having dived. Chelsea win their games by scoring 8 deflected goals and we don't make top 4.

My heart says we will win 2-1. My head says 3-1 City.

Trying not to be negative but how can we compete, they are paying Yaya Toure £220,000 a week, Tevez must be on around £150,000, Aguero will be on the same.

Money spent on wages and transfer fee's we should finish 5th anything above that and we have over achieved.

My heart says we will win 2-1. My head says 3-1 City.

Trying not to be negative but how can we compete, they are paying Yaya Toure £220,000 a week, Tevez must be on around £150,000, Aguero will be on the same.

Money spent on wages and transfer fee's we should finish 5th anything above that and we have over achieved.

If football was that simple we would all get very bored very quickly.

This will be one of the toughest games of our season. We seem to be playing our best football at the moment, though. Can't call this one, could genuinely go either way.

If football was that simple we would all get very bored very quickly.

This will be one of the toughest games of our season. We seem to be playing our best football at the moment, though. Can't call this one, could genuinely go either way.

Fantastic time to get your brick together! Wish Kompany was missing for this one. Anyway, have a word with Mancini and tell him it would be better for Spurs to make the CL than Arsenal or Chelsea.

Hope Ade turns up for this one, and most importantly Bale and Lennon are back.

fudge it, let's go. I now have no expectations beyond 5th place, much like at the start of the season. Correspondingly, there is little tension.

Let's hammer these nouveau-rich tacos.

--------------------Lloris----------------------

Walker------Daws------------Verts------Naughton

-----------Parker---------------Dembele-------

Lennon-------------Holtby-----------------Bale

---------------------Ade----------------------

Subs; Friedel, Caulker, Benny, Livermore, Hudd, Sig, Defoe

2-1 Spurs, Verts and an OG versus Aguero for them.

COYS.

The only way to beat City imo is by playing 3 in midfield, that means no Bale in the middle unless he's going to play up top and we drop Adebayor. Also it kind of depresses me that Parker will be playing this game, that's definitely going to hinder us when they have Yaya Toure. If we don't play a middle 3 they'll pass it around us all day long. Parker's experience and ability to break up play may be valuable in this game though, however it will put us on the back foot instead of front foot. My preferred midfield after this game for the remainder of the season would be Carroll, Holtby, and Dembele, with Holtby playing the most defensive role. In this game I think it should be Parker, Dembele, and Holtby, as I think this is not the game for Carroll to get his first start in the team.

So
Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto
Holtby Parker Dembele
Lennon Ade Bale

With a 4-3-3 formation we can outnumber them in the middle of the pitch and also exploit the fact that they don't play with genuine wingers which means we can outnumber them in the wide areas.

3-1

We will get a penalty too...we'll get out third in the dying seconds once Emirates Marketing Project have battered us from 70-90 mins...it will al be back on...L'Arse to have two draws prior to this...Chelski? WHo knows? fudge 'em! We'll beat those ****s too at the Bridge!

It's written...we will take a top 4 spot ahead of them, revenge (partially) for last season, AVB two fingers at Abramovich, etc etc...COYS!

2-2 Vertonghen and Sigurdsson for us, Nasri and Aguero for them. A point isn't a bad result for us but obviously its dependant on what Arsenal manage tonight against Everton and Away to Fulham. If they get held up slightly then it will be a good point come the end of May.

Back