• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

[/B]

I think this is one of our main problems. Either AVB has philosophy/style in mind and doesn't have the players. Or he doesn't really know exactly what he wants to do.
At least before we would play with wide players, and wide player substitutes. Sure teams knew that was going to happen, but it worked. Now players are played everywhere. Verts, Siggy, Holtby, Dempsey, Bale, Naughton.. if it's confusing for me..it must be confusing for them.

We look like we don't have a system because we don't have any cover out wide - so now that Lennon is out and Bale in playing centrally our formation just doesn't work

AVB needs the summer to shape the squad and formation and then we can judge him on the system he's using

There is also the type of cross that an oompa looompa can connect with at the near post and turn in. All crosses don't have to be high, although I wouldn't mind being high right now.

That only works if the defence think the tall man at the back post is a threat. As it stands, they could ignore Ade and put 3 men on the near post without risking conceding.

My only main gripe with the performance is Ade who has yet again upstaged his poor performances with this poor performance of his.

whatever the pros are to parker they are completely and utterly outweighed by the cons.

jesus h. Christ - I expected us to struggle today but fudge me, do we really have to continuously suffer the likes of Parker and Ade?????

City are excellent defensively. It won't be easy to score now. Move the ball quickly in attack - unlikely, Get a bit of luck - possible. Score from a set piece - unlikely. Or a wonder goal - Bale?

Why has Bale moved to the RW just when they brought a second left back on? Makes no sense, particularly when we have Walker on the right as well

Did Mason fall asleep? Missed out on several opportunities to give them cheap free kicks.

Back