• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

We're getting away with a few here.

Indeed. Its all well now we are leading and they are frustrated, but we have to be fully concentrated for another 60 mins or so. The lottery winners are a very good team, and we can't expect to get many more penalty decisions in our favour.

Zabelta running into Huddlestone isn't a penalty. If he ran into say Tom Carroll for example (if he was playing), we'd probably of got the free kick.

you can't stand there with your arm out like that though, it's asking for trouble.

but your arm has to be somewhere, and expecting people to run around with their arms down by their sides is just unrealistic

but your arm has to be somewhere, and expecting people to run around with their arms down by their sides is just unrealistic

fair enough, but had it have been up the other end do you think you would be saying penalty?

fair enough, but had it have been up the other end do you think you would be saying penalty?

If a penalty was given I wouldnt have been complaining but Gallas didnt really move his arm to the ball. his arm was up but wasnt in such an unnatural position

Probably! THose are probably given 50% of the time....I just think that they shouldnt be. If the def moves his arm then fine but if his arm doesnt move and the ball is hit at him from close range, then I dont think it should be a pen

Back