• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Today would be an ideal opportunity for Spurs to wear our all-navy blue away strip for the first time this season.

I wonder if we will though?

Heart says:

----------------- lloris -------------------
Walker-Caulker-Verts-Naughton
---------- Hudd -- Sandro -----------
Lennon ------ Ade ------------ Bale
---------------- Defoe -----------------

Head says:

----------------- Friedel ----------------
Walker -- Gallas - Caulker -- Verts
------------ Hudd --- Sandro ---------
Lennon ---- Dempsey ------- Bale
----------------- Defoe -----------------

2-1 city. verts for us.

Dude that was then, since then Gomes has blotted his copy book in a big way, and that was why Harry played Cudicini ahead of Gomes last season. And you mentioned FOUR great keepers, so are you implying that Cudicini is a great keeper? Really?

The fact is Cudicini has never been a great keeper for us, at best he has been good, but never good enough to be first choice. Gomes was great for a while, despite his blunders, but his greatness as a Spurs player is in the past

By the way Huddlestone was a key player when we made the ECL, would you now call him great?

Oxford dictionary definition of great:

Of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above average

So, yes all our goalies and Hudd are great.

Thank you for giving your opinion which has more worth than an emoticon or saying "He is brick"

We'll wear the home kit + navy shorts + socks i reckon

Based on this photo from the OS, it looks like the third kit again unfortunately.

jd_poppy_730.jpg

Attachments

• jd_poppy_730.jpg
    jd_poppy_730.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4
Good for you. But how do your bosses feel about it unless you work for Vivienne Westwood?

Appearance matters greatly. Fergie once banned a strip, didn't he after United lost twice wearing it?

ah, so they give you special powers? i, unlike u couldnt care less what colour our fudging shorts are only care about what happens on the pitch

Last edited:
[/B]

ah, so they give you special powers? i couldnt care less what colour our fudging shorts are only care about what happens on the pitch

Then you are a very unusual person in that
a: You don't care about what you or others wear
b: You don't care so much that you start efffing and blinding about the matter.

Am I right in thinking we haven't lost in the 3rd kit?

Edit: mentioned above.

COYS

Last edited:
Back