• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Is Caulker fit? He wasn't on the bench on Thursday.

What actually happens for an away match these days? Does the squad fly or use the train? When do they arrive? How many players normally travel?

gotta go with friedel after that Lloris blunder. brad atm is the best keeper we have

Last edited:
Is Caulker fit? He wasn't on the bench on Thursday.

What actually happens for an away match these days? Does the squad fly or use the train? When do they arrive? How many players normally travel?

Do they tie the laces on their left boot first, or those on their right? Do they watch Naked Gun on the plane or watch the latest Playboy movie? If they have spaghetti on a Saturday does this mean that they have to have maccaroni on a Tuesday?

Do they tie the laces on their left boot first, or those on their right? Do they watch Naked Gun on the plane or watch the latest Playboy movie? If they have spaghetti on a Saturday does this mean that they have to have maccaroni on a Tuesday?

No, I am not really interested in that kind of detail.

I think all pasta dishes are banned now.

P.S. I don't know about us, but Arsenal recently flew to their game at Norwich.

More worried about how we'll play as opposed to if he'll play now then.

Don't know if its a blessing in disguise but I can't even watch the game tomorrow.

He is back !!!!

Agent_IDK ‏@Agent_IDK_

Hugo Lloris will START tomorrow's game with Emirates Marketing Project

Agent_IDontKnow?

I did say (half-jokingly) in the Lloris thread that he'll start at City as there's an international game on Wednesday and then he'll be dropped for Arsenal.

Back