• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

I don't understand what everyone expected us to do there ? The player at fault is one of the clubs darlings. We put up a decent fight but there's a massive gulf in quality. Huddlestone defensively is embarrasing. We lost 2-1 to a team that don't lose at home

What I've learnt from this game is that Vertonghen isn't a left back (although I knew before, just today made it even clearer). Gallas isn't good enough, Walker should have been dropped time ago. Sandro is good enough for any team in the league. Adebayor should always start and Dempsey should be shot.

How the anonymous Dempsey and knackered Huddlestone are still on, is baffling. Not happy with AVB's subs today.

Big positives for Sandro and Caulker, who have played brilliantly. Ade did well too. Bale was disappointing, Walker and Gallas borderline suicidal at times. Thudd with a good first half, second half he has been invisible.

But all in all the loss will be deserved, against a much better and richer team. Money wins again.

I always try and stay positive, as I have followed spurs for over 40 years.

There is no fun, joy in the faces of these spurs players. They look like a team that has been bombarded with *tactics*.

In short we make our opposition always look good...

i mentioned this in the AVB thread - he seems to have made football complicated for them. They play their natural game and we would put in a much better performance

Dempsey wow youre kinda garbage dude

If only AVB had tried to take the game to them. I don' mind losing if we have a go, but all this cautious defensive subs gonads is not really the Spurs way is it?

I don't understand what everyone expected us to do there ? The player at fault is one of the clubs darlings. We put up a decent fight but there's a massive gulf in quality. Huddlestone defensively is embarrasing. We lost 2-1 to a team that don't lose at home

Its not the result that people are annoyed about. Its the manner. We go one up and have a great change to get a result however since they went 3-5-2 after about 55 mins we've been completely over-run and not tried to counteract it

Of course we do. Defoe Ade

Offer some attacking threat. Offer something. play 11 men. Its fudgein same old same fudgein old.

Im proud of the players they have tried but sometimes the best form of defense is attack. Our defending well - the stats say it all really

This. Trying to play offside trap for 45mins is always going to end in tears when we have almost no attacking threat the whole time.

i think we are suffering from lack of options from the bench, i'll reserve judgement on Villas Boas until he has a full squad. Some on here are a bit quick to slate him.

not once did lennon run at clichy nor bale at zabaleta. that annoyed me the most.. lennon used to brick on clichy at le arse :(

that was a ridiculous performance - moreso second half. First half man bricky didnt play that well which made us look a bit better but actually our performance was the same throughout both halves

Back