• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Fridel. Straight through him. His reactions are just too slow. He does not make mistakes and commands his box well but is slow as brick at moving for shots.

As that distance the goalkeeper has zero time to react. It doesn't matter how quick your reactions are.

We don't have the players to play a good attacking game at present? What would you have us do given the players available to us.

Of course we do. Defoe Ade

Offer some attacking threat. Offer something. play 11 men. Its fudgein same old same fudgein old.

Im proud of the players they have tried but sometimes the best form of defense is attack. Our defending well - the stats say it all really

Dempsey really is the pits. Every time I see him play I think Sig must be better. Then Sig plays I think the same thing regarding Dempsey. Crap houses.

I always try and stay positive, as I have followed spurs for over 40 years.

There is no fun, joy in the faces of these spurs players. They look like a team that has been bombarded with *tactics*.

In short we make our opposition always look good...

the funny thing is some on here slate Mancini - but he went for the game the jugular changed things round.

They deserve it. Well done City. You tried to win the game and you did............AVB (again) tries to hold on for a point.............and blows it.

Pathetic.

Back