• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

So frustrating to have a world class player like Bale and have the rest of the team unable to get the ball to him.

This is a poor second half so far

Put Defoe on... Take off Lennon - doesnt look fit as much as I love him to bits like I wanna fudge him love him. Anyways make them think

We might be about to lose, but in other, more positive news, I attempted to do "the worm" at half time and made it across my whole apartment floor; at least 10 feet. =D>

They're pressing us because they know we aren't the cutest on the ball

Three men pounce as soon as someone gets the ball

Getting battered, need to change something NOW - system or personnel or style

They're simply a better team than us, I'm afraid. There's just no denying. Not surprising given the amount they've spent on their squad.

Chelsea have come out very strongly in the second half..

Need to get a spell of decent possession soon..

You have to love our ability to look hapless, hopeless and harmless at the same time. It shouldn't be possible.

Back