• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion***

Trippier for Walker maybe I could understand, but not playing Son, unless he has a knock, seems a poor decision bearing in mind his form

I am not sure Tripper should play against WBA, i know he and Walker are about the same height but Tripper is no good in the air, the way WBA play they will target the long ball towards Tripper at the back post and ( imo) we could suffer for that.

Right i'm at this one tomorrow. A belated first away day of the season.

Thinking of the Wellington in Brum for pre match drinks ( a massive worldly choice of beers and ciders) and catch a little of the Chelksi v Champions, then Snowhill to the Hawthorns.

Think this could be a tough one. 1 down and then pure ecstasy as the hard nosed lilywhites stick to the game plan and snatch a winner in the last ten. 2-1 Spurs. Emirates Marketing Project/Everton draw.....happy days....get smashed. COYS

Lloris
Walker Toby Jan Davies
Victor
Sissoko Alli Eriksen Sonny
Vincent

dolphin_PNG9130.png

hat_trick.jpg

Hola, anybody knows where the away Yids are drinking tomorrow in Birmingham before the game? Cheers!

The pubs near the ground are members only on match day ( or they were last year) we went into the Poachers which is on the high street. There were quite a few Spurs fans in there.

Trippier for Walker maybe I could understand, but not playing Son, unless he has a knock, seems a poor decision bearing in mind his form

He played in South Korea and from there he went to Iran to play another match so I would not be surprised to See Son rested, especially as we have a CL match on Tuesday

Right i'm at this one tomorrow. A belated first away day of the season.

Thinking of the Wellington in Brum for pre match drinks ( a massive worldly choice of beers and ciders) and catch a little of the Chelksi v Champions, then Snowhill to the Hawthorns.

Think this could be a tough one. 1 down and then pure ecstasy as the hard nosed lilywhites stick to the game plan and snatch a winner in the last ten. 2-1 Spurs. Emirates Marketing Project/Everton draw.....happy days....get smashed. COYS

Lloris
Walker Toby Jan Davies
Victor
Sissoko Alli Eriksen Sonny
Vincent

I doubt Poch will play Walker tomorrow and on Tuesday

Hola, anybody knows where the away Yids are drinking tomorrow in Birmingham before the game? Cheers!

The Vine is the legendary 'away pub' complete with indoor indian bbq:)....as @parklane1 says most Bromwich pubs are home fans only, so i'm drinking in Brum town centre, only ten minutes from the hawthorns on tram or train. So even if you're driving in and parking near the ground not that much effort.

Wanyama
Sissoko Alli Eriksen N'koudou
Janssen

I would consider playing as my front 6 resting Son and Lamela who have travelled long distances, and factoring in the fact thatWanyama did not play for Kenya during the break

The international break came at a bad time for us. We had been in great form before that, winning 4 consecutive matches in the league, including the erection inducing win over ManCity. Now, we have to hope we can keep the winning momentum going. It is not going to be easy as WBA is our bogey team. We have only won 1 of the last 6 matches against them, losing 1 and drawing 4 of those. In fact, we have not beaten them at home in the last 4 years. Fortunately, we are playing away as our only win during that period came in an away match. WBA did enough to destroy our league title chances last season, forcing us to draw home and away. So, we have to do much better against them this season.

Too bad Kane is still injured as he scored 2 goals the last time we beat WBA in 2015. Son has done well since then, scoring 4 goals in 4 league matches. Let's hope he can continue that goal scoring form. Lamela didn't have the best of games against ManCity and missed the penalty but he was involved in both of our goals. So, he should start this game. After all, he didn't play for Argentina despite travelling very far for that. It will be great if Janssen can come on and make an impact later in the match.

Our midfield have done well without Dembele so far this season. But it will really boost our options if Dembele can come back from injury. I think Wanyama and Sissoko will need to perform more consistently before they can become regulars in midfield. I am not fully convinced of Sissoko as he still lacks the end products despite having good work rate. Hope the likes of Alli and Eriksen will have a good game and inspire our midfield.

Our defence did really well to stop ManCity from scoring. It will be disappointing if we cannot keep the clean sheet in this match. No doubt, WBA have a few good players like Chadli who can score goals. But after stopping a top quality team like ManCity from scoring, there is no reason why we cannot stop WBA from scoring as well.

We proved our league title ambitions by beating Mancity last week. Now we need to continue that mentality by beating our bogey team WBA. After winning our last 4 league matches, we should keep the momentum by winning this match as well.

Any "t-e-a-m n-e-w-s" yet ?

Wish we can overcome the WBA jinx for once ! An early goal will help us settle down. But we will definitely need a late goal to kill them off. Hope we won't be in a generous mood when it comes to our ex player Chadli. Let's hope we will do enough to get the win !

Back