• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion***

We didn't deserve to win on our second half performance. First was excellent. Got to ask what Poch did at HT. Needed composure and focus, keep doing the same thing, but with a finish. Instead we lost the midfield and didn't pass as well.

That was a good freekick from Eriksen. A little bit of wee and poo came out, but then Foster clawed it out and I'm left in no-man's land.

Unlucky Christian...great effort...another Foster worldy against us. How many times is that now? Good point in the end, still unbeaten, showed some balls.

Could have been worse. Foster won them a point today dont care what anyone says.

We showed .b#lls to get a point. Which is a good sign

Sadly, Sissoko looks a dud. Alderweireld looks like he could be injured, and Janssen for all his great hold-up play looks like he cant score from open play, and although we arent the only ones, we still struggle against anti-footballing teams tactics that Pulis employs

These are the times when we miss a player like Bale who can just do it by themselves and smash it in the top corner from distance.

A couple of points from todays game. Why did we get rid of Chadli, to bring in Sissoko? Chadli scores and the other guy hides. Janssen, sorry he's just not up to EPL standard. he has no first touch at all.

I think Rose needs a rest to ensure he is 100% fit for future games ( he looked like he was saving himself in the England games).

I would rotate a bit for this likely battle and go:

..........Lloris..........

Trippier...Toby...Verts...Davies

.........Wanny......Dembele....

Lamela.........Eriksen........Son

................VJ...................

Bring back Walker, Rose, Dier and Alli for the midweek game.

Would love to win this game against Pulisball, but would settle for a draw.

As I said on Pg 2 of the OMT. We really need to bury our chances. Oppo GK yet again MoTM.

Disappointed that neither VJ or Sissoko have made a meaningful contribution yet in terms of goals scored or created. We really need Eriksen and Lamela to step up in these sort of games. Why oh why can't Eriksen score from free kicks anymore. There was a time when you always almost expected him to score those. What has gone wrong with him?

Back