• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion***

As I said, Tony Pulis has our number. :p We've tested Foster well at times, but West Brom have done well to shut up shop like dung beetles protecting a particularly pungent turd.

Sigh. I don't even mind defensive, safety first styles all that much - Monaco's usage of that strategy against us was a masterclass in intelligent defending. And, against us, such styles are necessities more often than not. But Pulis' brick just gets me heated - more so because he so effortlessly schools Poch, AVB, Harry. Whoever we appoint, really. :p

And, predictably, we've conceded. Ho hum. Good goal, Nacer. :)

Didn't play well this half. First half was excellent. We looked so hyped to to score 2nd half we didn't actually do the basics well. We needed to do the same as the 1st half, except show composure when shooting.

At least all the Spurs for title talk will abate now. Poch should be getting us into underdog mentality. A la Ranerie deny any title talk.

Back