• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

Just his finishing. He's movement has been excellent! You don't get in those positions by playing brick.
Yep his movement was good but his touch finishing and decision making were not. He's a strange player. You almost know what sort of game he going to have from his first few touches.

Thank GHod. Was getting bored of sitting in 5th :)

After the scum had a 7 point lead on us they must feel a bit miffed to have to win today to get back on top of us. Nice Xmas for us and good start to the New year.

now lets hope we can Dent that Chelski charge.

Didnt play a senior game for us though so 'player' is an exageration - employee perhaps!
Is that true?
I thought he played twice before demanding a first team slot ahead of Perryman, although he now admits it was wrong to ask to be ahead of Mullery, Peters etc

I still think he quietly wants Spurs to do well and you can hear the desire of a fan when we aren't playing well.

Man, nothing's ever perfect with Spurs, is it? :p

Anyway, it was a good, solid, eminently professional win. That late goal took a bit of the gloss off, and in the end we weren't able to inflict Watford's heaviest-ever home defeat because of it...but I'll take 4-1 away every day of the f*cking week.

A vital win, and a vital bit of padding for the GD heading into three difficult Prem fixtures (and an eminently winnable FA Cup tie) - I'd take four/five points from Chelsea and West Brom at home and City away right now, if they were offered.

After the City game, our next difficult fixtures (imo) are Liverpool away in the middle of February, Palace away in March and Leicester away in April - the last of which marks the start of a tough closing period for us, with West Ham away and the Goons and United at home in the final few games. But between the end of January and the back-end of April lies a stretch of relatively benign fixtures, with even tricky opponents (like Allardyce's Palace and Everton) only facing us at home.

Ride out this month, lads. Finish it with 46-47 odd points (including a win against Sunderland), progress in the cup, and we've got two solid months of relatively hiccup-free games to plow through, EL and cup commitments permitting.

Kane and Alli had very good games. Toby, Wimmer, Rose and Trippier all had good games - Wanyama and Eriksen had reasonably solid games, Son had his usual inconsistent spells, I felt like Dier was still a bit unsure of himself (as evidenced by that needless concession of the late free kick that they scored from), and Lloris had nothing to do.

Last edited:
Dier was stupid to give away that fee kick.

19 attempts only 6 on target. Seems to happen most weeks. Need to get our chances on target.

Dier was stupid to give away that fee kick.

19 attempts only 6 on target. Seems to happen most weeks. Need to get our chances on target.

I don't mind too much about that, shots from range and tough half-chances always pad out the 'attempts' stat. What is very good for us is that our goals were all great chances from close-range. If we keep creating these kind of chances, we'll score loads of goals.

Didnt watch it. I am going to look for the highlights. Delighted with the results. Well done boys. Had to sacrifice this to have New Year's lunch with the family and in-laws. Totally proud of the result and the team. On to Chelsea.

Just what we needed, back=to-back away wins, takes a little bit of pressure off the Chelsea match. Anything less than 6pts from those 2 matches would have put us under real pressure.
Yet again we go last though with all our rivals around having played.

Back