• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

Dele Alli ….. my favourite Spurs player !

...... who didn't have the decency to wait while I made some broth

Any other side but us, and you'd say this was game over now. I want to see a clean sheet here as well, though. No taking our foot off the gas and inviting them on.

Any other side but us, and you'd say this was game over now. I want to see a clean sheet here as well, though. No taking our foot off the gas and inviting them on.

Such a spurs Fan thing to say. But yes I feel the same. At Half time i was worried they might come out and fight and 3-0 become 3-2 pretty quick. Im suppose im scarred from the Emirates Marketing Project Cup game and the Man Utd league game from being 3-0 up on both occasions. But this Team has more about them.

They are all getting forward when spare imo, see how far up Wimmer was in the build up to the first, he put in a tackle way up the pitch to (sort of) start off that goal.

Wanyama is definitely the defensive mid and Dier is definitely in the back 3, that's what I'm seeing anyway.
I've been relegated to the small TV today, and im struggling to tell the difference between Dier and wimmer at times. Rosehall been all over the pitch, at least I think it's rose

Back