• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

surprised to hear watford fans booing at the half, surely they expected to be more than three down by now?

Would be sweet to have a decent second half and really improve the GD

Absolutely. Chelsea are way out front and I dont think we will ever be level on pts with them, but now only 2 goals behind Liverpool now. It could be vital this season. Already means the difference between being above and below City.

Ideal situation, Kane gets his hatrick before the hour mark, and let Janssen have 30mins against these

Lloris scared the brick out of me with that pass lol. We are making this look like a training exercise, especially moves that end with Alderweireld finding Dier in the box with a chip into the channel.

Hopefully we will carry on like this, add another 1 or 2 before giving Janssen a good run out.

The easiest half of football we'll have all season, Watford are a mess.

We are playing well, look good with a back three (not the first time I'm saying that this season).

Hopefully we'll get a 4th early in the 2nd half and spend 30 odd minutes playing training ground football. Wouldn't mind Poch taking Eriksen off, put Winks in for a half. Keep Eriksen fresh for Chelsea.

Give Kane til 60 minutes to get his hat-trick, then give him the hook as well.

The easiest half of football we'll have all season, Watford are a mess.

We are playing well, look good with a back three (not the first time I'm saying that this season).

Hopefully we'll get a 4th early in the 2nd half and spend 30 odd minutes playing training ground football. Wouldn't mind Poch taking Eriksen off, put Winks in for a half. Keep Eriksen fresh for Chelsea.

Give Kane til 60 minutes to get his hat-trick, then give him the hook as well.

Swansea and Leicester were similar

Hopefully Poch will be sufficiently reassured by Trippier, Wimmer etc to not put a first choice 11 out against Villa next weekend - would help keep them happy and give some a break

If Liverpool had walked through them like this, Carragher would've been saying it was all to do with Liverpool's movement etc. We do it and he hardly wants to mention it. I'm not saying Watford haven't been poor, but Carra is such a tit.

If Liverpool had walked through them like this, Carragher would've been saying it was all to do with Liverpool's movement etc. We do it and he hardly wants to mention it. I'm not saying Watford haven't been poor, but Carra is such a tit.

Agreed - their 'analysis' was predictable. Its ridiculous that they have two former Liverpool players in the studio on sky today, rather than an ex Spurs or Arse player

Didnt need a break tbh. Hopefully we can carry on in the same vein right from the off.

Watford will come out firing after getting a rocket. Just get through the first 10/15 mins and we should be able to coast home. Dont want my 3-2 prediction coming true I want a nice comfortable afternoon now

Back