• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

wiziwig

Steed Malbranque
Thats a given, as it's the law we have at least 3 of our 1st team out against them whilst they have a full side as always

I think Wanyama could be rested versus Watford if Toby is back. Wimmer will slot into Verts position and Dier moved into midfield.

Anyone for the Watford OMT?

I'd be tempted to throw Janssen in for this one and hope he hits that important first brace:

------------------Lloris
Trippier----Alder-----Wimmer---Davies
-------------Winks-----Dier
---Son--------Eriksen------GKN
----------------Janssen

------------------Lloris------------------------
Trippier----Dier-----Wimmer---Rose
--------Wanyama---Dembele------------
--Eriksen----- -Alli------Son---------------
----------------Kane--------------------------

This is a must win with Chelsea just 3 days later.

------------------Lloris------------------------
Trippier----Dier-----Wimmer---Rose
--------Wanyama---Dembele------------
--Eriksen----- -Alli------Son---------------
----------------Kane--------------------------

This is a must win with Chelsea just 3 days later.

Chelsea is the must win - for a whole variety of reasons.

I would also be temped to rest some against Watford but not Sissoko - he is just beginning to show some form.

I'd be tempted to throw Janssen in for this one and hope he hits that important first brace:

------------------Lloris
Trippier----Alder-----Wimmer---Davies
-------------Winks-----Dier
---Son--------Eriksen------GKN
----------------Janssen

Scoring 1 would be a start, from open play.

Chelsea is the must win - for a whole variety of reasons.

I would also be temped to rest some against Watford but not Sissoko - he is just beginning to show some form.
Chelsea is a must win? Seriously? We have a fairly tough run coming up so let's identify one of the toughest of those games as a must win?

Chelsea is a must win? Seriously? We have a fairly tough run coming up so let's identify one of the toughest of those games as a must win?

If we want to hang on to any glimmer of a title challenge then a six pointer v Chelsea is a good place to start, tbf

If we want to hang on to any glimmer of a title challenge then a six pointer v Chelsea is a good place to start, tbf

The title is beyond us IMO. A point to keep pace with the top 4 would be a very good result. Top 4 should be the aim with the outside chance of sneaking top 3.

Back