• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

Beaten but not disgraced. We missed Lamela, Rose and Toby today. Dele needs to step up his game. He, Dier and Son disappointed me tonight. Winks was good when he came on. I cant blame Wimmer for much.
i can't agree less. What's the point in playing so well first half and not turning up second? Poch has been awful the last 2 months. His selection is questionable and then his subs are baffling. He's on a dangerous path....

Really dissapointing second half performance, Conte made a change to counter our plan and we couldn't respond.

It was a great first half performance but we lost our head again for their goal. We should have kept the ball better when dembele was fouled, lost it easily and they went up the other end and scored. we weren't close enough to Pedro, our shape was poor. Disappointing.

Yup. He did all he had to do by scoring the winner. I wish we'd had a player who had that kind of game.
We also had a player who scored a goal. My point was that Moses was bigged up before the game by some people on here and now after it. He was no threat at all. Even without a proper left back, we had him under control. He's very average. His goal was a poor finish too. He was lucky it went in.

That said - the below Chelski players are tossers. I wonder if the media would pick up on their attempts to stir up strife

Costa
Kante
Willian

An unsettled defence against a very good side, we should have defended better for both goals. A good performance first half. We can build on that.

We also had a player who scored a goal. My point was that Moses was bigged up before the game by some people on here and now after it. He was no threat at all. Even without a proper left back, we had him under control. He's very average. His goal was a poor finish too. He was lucky it went in.

You say he was very average and yet we couldnt prevent him from scoring. Do you notice that Nkoudou got better joy when he was replaced by Ivanovic. Or how he was continually open for the pass by Chelsea. If Rose was available, I am sure he would have nullifed Moses but Rose didnt play.

Do remind me of why Kane picked up MoTM vs. West Ham.

You say he was very average and yet we couldnt prevent him from scoring. Do you notice that Nkoudou got better joy when he was replaced by Ivanovic. Or how he was continually open for the pass by Chelsea. If Rose was available, I am sure he would have nullifed Moses but Rose didnt play.

Do remind me of why Kane picked up MoTM vs. West Ham.
You should support Chelsea instead. They have two Nigerians after all and we have none.

Back