• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Qarabag *** 26/9/24 at 8pm.

I see Ferencvaros just lost and Galatasaray just won... but what does it all mean when we're not in a small table directly competing with them? This format makes each game pretty meaningless, normally you would be looking at your own table and weighing up which team you need to struggle against to win your group, but with this format I'm really unsure if it is good or bad that those teams (which we face later) won or lost.

Edit, AZ won too.
And we also play Rangers and Roma, suddenly I'm feeling like this is a really tough set of fixtures
Agreed on the uncertainty for other games. What's even going on with these "groups", maybe it will make sense at some point...

Other results aren't meaningful for us, but ours are. Would be great if we could get to a comfortable place going into the last couple of games and avoid "must win" games.

I quite like the proper league format this year, different opponents each game. Make sure you win your home games and you should qualify, any points away from home are a bonus.
Would be funny if we topped the league after we've played these qualification matches, would be very Spurs :cool:

Left Glasgow at 5.30 this morning, sitting at tebay services in the pouring rain and it looks like rain the whole way down.
Bloody weather, shorts and t shirt on Saturday, winter woolies today, bloody country!
Driving to and from Glasgow for the fixture? You Sir get the award for most dedicated supporter, hat's off to you for craziness above and beyond the norm!

Best services in the country by a mile. Make sure you stock up on their cold pies
We always stop off there on our jaunts, great food, can't face a pie at that time of the morning though, but they do always look tempting.
Looking forward to my pie and pint at the stadium.
The one from Saturday 😁

Attachments

• IMG-20240921-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20240921-WA0001.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 4
Back