• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v palace - **

Tuck Gil in as a #10 to add a body and put Son and Kane as a pair.

Let the wing backs push up

I think this is the plan longer term once we sign an equal perisic at rwb who can really play as a proper winger when we have possession.

Three in midfield then with Kulu as the most advanced.

Next season Spence could compete with another more established rwb. Udogie and Perisic on the other side. Need another to be Kulu’s understudy.

And then Kane, Son, Richarlison compete for two places.

We could have seen this system change already by now if Lucas wasn’t crocked as he could thrive as a Perisic style wing back.

Only saw the last 15 minutes of the half but Skipp looks like a plodder. See he was getting positive comments earlier.
He's getting over run in midfield because our front three are auditioning for roles in the British museum.

Skipp has been ok. And he's shown more effort than anyone else. (Along with Bryan)

Spence on the Right for pace and outlet

Push Persic up for Son and the Doc as LWB

Oh hell, just do anything you like, just make a change and not wait till we are 2 nil down in the 70th minute

How did Eddie Howe lift Saudi Sportswashing Machine's performances 100% when joining?

We don't seem to have a system to suit the players. A manager needs to get the most of out his squad

Bigger picture though is that Conte and Spurs are mis-matched. He needs a team of finished article players, and then wins titles. We wont have that for years

Will we ever have that with our current owners I wonder.

At the end of the day the only financial burden of the stadium debt is circa £25m per year. Not really the sort of figure to be holding us back if we are ambitious.

Hopefully we now see one of our 'much improved' second half performances, because right now if we carry on in the same way we finished the 1st half we are losing this 2-0

Yeah this continues and you can see it coming. I’m not optimistic. You can’t keep going from dogbrick in one half to brilliant the next. I was hoping we’d start mirroring those second halves in the first half but, alas, no. It feels like time has caught up with us.

Hopefully we now see one of our 'much improved' second half performances, because right now if we carry on in the same way we finished the 1st half we are losing this 2-0

There's only one side who looks like scoring at the moment and when they do we probably don't have time to turn it around.

Back