• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

Given that lamela has shown midweek how good he is at taking corners, why the hell is Eriksen taking them?

ok, so we're miles better than qpr and light years behind liverpool. no surprises there really. a bit disappointing how far behind liverpool we are, just hope that poch can really somehow combat the appalling lack of quality in deeper midfield that has been strangling us since modric left.

i think its hard to eek us closer to the top teams with our current personnel in midfield.

I don't understand why Kaboul still plays for us, he's been useless last season and the early part of this one.,

The reason Kaboul is in the side is because we lack pace at the CB back position without him. Unfortunately, his pace doesn't make up for his mistakes. I gather Fazio isn't quick either, which doesn't help.

The reason Kaboul is in the side is because we lack pace at the CB back position without him. Unfortunately, his pace doesn't make up for his mistakes. I gather Fazio isn't quick either, which doesn't help.

Exactly. I'd prefer Fazio who apparently uses his positional awareness to make up for his lack of pace.

Poch has got take some of the blame for that. My granny can even see Kaboul is finished and is a walking disaster. Silly by Dier.

Clear dive by Allen. If it were Bale....

In any was Kabouls poor pass and losing the ball in the middle that started all that.

He's a real liability.

Why is Rose always in the number 10 position after the ball has been cleared from their box?

verts isn't too slow though not what id call rapid at all.

We should load up the left, rb is on a yellow. New to the prem too.

Back