• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

Good first half, should be out of sight but still making unnecessary mistakes. Udogie and Bentancur have lost it a few times trying to be clever with it.

pleasantly surprised, I was mentally prepared for Spur sy

that's how they get us though I guess

only when we least expect it

Good performance but need to be more clinical. Too much trying to walk the ball into the net at times, wish someone would take the odd shot from the edge of the box.

Good first half. Would have liked another goal, but so far, so good. Gulf of class between the sides. We're having so many players in advanced positions, so we should definitely shoot more! For some reason, we always try to play that extra pass instead.

We are still looking ok imo. It is normal during a game to not dominate every minute.
Yeah we looked OK, but we didn't really rip into them with belief and fight, we seemed happy enough to go in at 0-1.
Players will jog in happy enough, nice and comfy, give each other a smile.
Then hopefully Ange will tear strips off them and kick a hole in the wall and sub someone, perhaps Johnson.
All too nice, all too midtable.
We all know they will get goals through Vardy or Faes or Winks, some spawny crap near the end, we need to kill them 3-0 or 4-0 before playing so nicey nicey.

Dominated them. Need to be more clinical in attack.

Udogie not fully match sharp. Need more from him and Johnson. Both very young talents, they need to get more belief, as both have great attributes when on song.

That was excellent. No idea how good or otherwise they are but we were very impressive. Not really a bad performance for my money but Son and Maddison have been very busy. Solanke has probably been the weakest so far but it’s early days.

I’m always critical of Ange’s use of full backs but it worked a treat for the goal.

Only fear is that because we are only one up, we come out half asleep and let them score and they get their tails up. We need to be at it from the first whistle.

Granted it's Leicester, but very reassuring that the only thing they managed was that long range shot from Reid (albeit from a rooster-up between Venom and one of our defenders).

Offensively we seem to have run out of ideas in the last 15.

Yeah we looked OK, but we didn't really rip into them with belief and fight, we seemed happy enough to go in at 0-1.
Players will jog in happy enough, nice and comfy, give each other a smile.
Then hopefully Ange will tear strips off them and kick a hole in the wall and sub someone, perhaps Johnson.
All too nice, all too midtable.
We all know they will get goals through Vardy or Faes or Winks, some spawny crap near the end, we need to kill them 3-0 or 4-0 before playing so nicey nicey.
We do need to kill the game.

Watching half time highlight. We are very unlucky to only be 1 up.

I really hope for a different Tottenham to last season. Let's not let them back in. Keep our foot on the pedal.

I'd love a clean sheet. Love it.

Back