• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Everton are poor, but that was still a good performance from us. Can only beat what’s in front of you, etc.

Biggest positive, apart from a solid win, was our subs, and the quality of them. We look like we have proper depth, which we will need.

COYS!
Clean sheet for me
We did have some cross field passing rooster ups
Also some tinkling around at the back first half
But that was composed and controlled in the end

Clean sheet for me
We did have some cross field passing rooster ups
Also some tinkling around at the back first half
But that was composed and controlled in the end
That too, obviously. In fact, lots of positives, despite the low quality opponent. We actually had three teenagers playing today, and neither looked put of place. Imagine the headlines had we been wearing red and playing a few kilometers away.

Ange got it spot on today, after all the moaning about not having a defensive minded midfielder 1 scored and the other 2 get assists.
It was Ange's decision to leave him out of the first game though. If he goes top of the league after ten games I won't complain but Saudi Sportswashing Machine away next week is a different kettle of fish to Everton at home. It is a true litmus test.

All internationals should be done as camps at the end of the season. More beneficial to everyone.

Season would end sooner and managers would get more time at international level with players.

Nations league should be redone. More teams in each division but make it that is the qualifiers for euros and world cup. They'd be actually meaningful games and you could cut a few.

We'll see how the court case with fifa goes.

Does anyone know where I will be able to find a short highlights clip soon?, Even if just the goals. I wanna send a video to my boys as they couldn't watch it today. Preferably a site that doesn't show the final score in the title lol
Hoofoot

They are just brick
I don’t see them being better with those players
Think they may go this season. They been in and around it a while. Might finally find the trap door. Thought they were very poor today.

We done a job. A clean sheet at last. Some good some ok. Onto next week . Proper test .

I had a funeral service to attend. Came back and I didn't expect that result. Seen a bit of the game. Good game and shows that I am nothing but an amateur of the lowest order compared to Ange.

Back