• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Decent performance. Things not quite coming off in places.

Odobert looks good but up against pace.
Kulu with nice touches.
Johnson winding me up again.
Midfield looking busy.
Shaky again at set pieces. I'm starting to want Dragusin to play.

Start of the second very important to state the obvious.

Odobert > Johnson.

Not because of any greater skill. Just confidence and being up for it! Johnson needs to feel he belongs. Atm he’s not in the zone, and hesitant.

Kulu is a quality player. Not sure why so many doubted him.

I wish Moore was on the bench. We really don't need three defenders there. Bring him on with 15 to go if we are in a good spot.

Kulu has been great, same with Odobert. Lovely to see Biss get a goal. We dropped off a bit, so time to up the ante again second half.

Odobert > Johnson.

Not because of any greater skill. Just confidence and being up for it! Johnson needs to feel he belongs. Atm he’s not in the zone, and hesitant.

Kulu is a quality player. Not sure why so many doubted him.
He has a huge amount more skill. But yes Johnson does always seem to play within himself

We really need to start thinking about dropping more players back when Romero, VDV and Vicario play their triangles.

Back