• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion **

Also, we're at home. Vs Brighton! And we're content to surrender possession to them, and counter on them... Jebus and all his Carpenter friends, how we have fallen...
(No disrespect to Brighton, they are a very good team, and a fun team to watch, but never in a week of sundays should we feel inferior to them!)

fair enough, I disagree, I think whatever formation you put this lot in, they will continue to fudge up the basics, and that is the main issue

Our starting 11 is better than theirs, individually. But they are properly coached and have an effective game plan. If we had that, we would absolutely be expecting to win this match.

People being a bit harsh on Kulu. At least he’s not shirking responsibility, trying to make something happen. I think he’ll turn his form around.

People being a bit harsh on Kulu. At least he’s not shirking responsibility, trying to make something happen. I think he’ll turn his form around.

When you can't pass 5 yards, you deserve the stick.

But I do agree with you, he is still turning players and getting forward. Was fouled a few times in the first 10mins.

That's the key. For all our criticism about SPurs players and their limitations, they're good enough that if you put them in a sensible system and coach them well they'd be far better than recent showings

I don't think they are smart or disciplined enough to carry one out

just given the ball away twice in 2 seconds through stupidity

They said during the early match, only two teams have not dropped points when taking the lead at home this season, United and Tottenham, lets see if thats still the case at 5pm

I don't think they are smart or disciplined enough to carry one out

just given the ball away twice in 2 seconds through stupidity

Things have been rough this season but the reason we still have a chance of 4th is because we are blessed with some incredibly talented individuals. They absolutely have the talent to do better, every single one of them.

Things have been rough this season but the reason we still have a chance of 4th is because we are blessed with some incredibly talented individuals. They absolutely have the talent to do better, every single one of them.

I agree, but some of them have been underachieving for years

it's not a question of ability, its a question of attitude

Back