• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AEL Limassol Thu 28th Aug 19.45 KO***

could lennon actually take a goal kick? if think it would dribble to the edge of the box. It'd be like playing u-10's football again when you played on a big pitch and the opposition lined up on the edge of the box because the poor fuucker taking the goal kick couldn't kick the fuucking thing far enough.

:ross:

I do recall him being nominated corner taker for all of the first twenty minutes of a game during the Jol era. He got unceremoniously booted off by Keane after about his third failed attempt to get it into the box.

Do not mess wiz ze barnet

Kaboul.JPG

yep, perfect feed, no need for Kane to take a touch

good anticipation as well

Lennon actually forced a save from the keeper unlike Mr. Row Z on the other wing. Paulinho sets up the goal. Both will get slated in the ratings though.

:ross:

I do recall him being nominated corner taker for all of the first twenty minutes of a game during the Jol era. He got unceremoniously booted off by Keane after about his third failed attempt to get it into the box.

lennon on corners :lol:

matey boy diving around there :lol: if you fancy taking on sandro and kaboul in a three way steel cage ladder match then be my guest.

Ben Davies hasn't enjoyed his night so far, not a lot has come off for him, he's been punching / kicking himself quite a bit

Ben Davies hasn't enjoyed his night so far, not a lot has come off for him, he's been punching / kicking himself quite a bit

It is good, Townsend has upped his game and we have competition for places. It hasn't been a great game tonight but there are a lot of players out there who need to make an impression on the manager.

Back