• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

I think its also a huge lack of respect for the opposition and reeks of having no class. It's something I expect the gooners or bricky to do. Friendlies fine, competative games no!.

Perhaps the fact that the goal was down to a keeper's mistake and Watford are 34 places (and a division) below us is part of the reason. And by the by, did you see how Saint Thierry Henry celebrated his goal against Leeds like he'd just won the world cup?

Maybe we're still hungover from City.

If thats the case, then it is good we're playing tonight before the next premierleague game.

Maybe thats even why Harry has picked the same team. Make them forget the city, if thats the case, then its a good idea.

Perhaps the fact that the goal was down to a keeper's mistake and Watford are 34 places (and a division) below us is part of the reason. And by the by, did you see how Saint Thierry Henry celebrated his goal against Leeds like he'd just won the world cup?

Valid point

I'm obviously happy that we're winning, goes without saying, but the manner of the performance is what is annoying.

I am confident though we will see a different Spurs come out in this 2nd half. Possibly even a change?

I havent seen it bud, so I was probably generalising wrongly. I did see Henry's goal, and while watching it a little sick came up.

going by this we are so screwed if we lose Bale and Lennon together - Dont understand how playing with wingers is a huge piece of our game but we have no backups?

Back