• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

Well, at least it is easy to rate them tonight.

Everyone was poor and modric doesnt want to play.

Cant understand the line-up, we needed some hungry players out there.

That was frankly embarrassing.

If you score a goal and don't even celebrate, nor do any of your team mates then it is pretty obvious what they think of this match. Not good enough by anybody on the pitch.

Yes, i'm really disappointed by thier reaction. Okay, I'm not expecting a backflip or Klinsmann dive, but show some emotion, show it means something

That was frankly embarrassing.

If you score a goal and don't even celebrate, nor do any of your team mates then it is pretty obvious what they think of this match. Not good enough by anybody on the pitch.

I think its also a huge lack of respect for the opposition and reeks of having no class. It's something I expect the gooners or bricky to do. Friendlies fine, competative games no!.

You get the impression he thought he was getting a rest tonight, and he's showing his displeasure out on the pitch. I hope i'm wrong though

Mordic was arguably our worse player in the first half, he gave the ball away more than any other person

VDV off -> Lennon on.
Parker off -> Pieenar on.

...............Ade.....Defoe
Pienaar....Modric..Livermore...Lennon
Rose.......Kaboul....Dawson....Walker
...................Cudicini

At some point please.

Well, that is a pretty fortunate lead. We haven't even been close to creating a decent golascoring chance, have we? Not that Watford have created much either, but at least thety have been threatening too.

I wish we started playing with wingers again. I don't understand why we in recent weeks have gone away from the system that worked so well for us earlier in the season. The system with a narrow midfield and full backs providing the width has rarely work well in my opinion. I would like to see Lennon on soon to give us width at least on one side.

Lack of width hasn't been the worst problem though. We keep giving away possession in midfield. We just can't handle it when they put pressure on us when we are in possession. I think our experienced midfielders, especially Modric and Rafa (apart from his goal) have been awful. Livermore is actually the one handling it the best.
Rose also gave away too much space behind him in the first 25 minutes or so, but we seem to have adjusted that at least.

I think/hope that Watford will tire in the second half though. They have put in a lot of energy in the first half. But then again, so have we just to keep up with them, so maybe that point isn't valid after all. We will see in the second half.

A few subs are needed but everybody has been so brick that it could be any of them. Modric maybe, he's not remotely interested.
VDV is trying hard and scored a goal, but probably could be yanked too. Actually you could make a case for any player to be subbed.

VDV off -> Lennon on.
Parker off -> Pieenar on.

...............Ade.....Defoe
Pienaar....Modric..Livermore...Lennon
Rose.......Kaboul....Dawson....Walker
...................Cudicini

At some point please.

Why the hell VdV off ? Goalscorer - again - and at least doing more that Modric. He and Parker should be off for so very obvious reasons.

Back