• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs – Ferencváros (A) – Thu 3 Oct 5.45pm UK ***

Indeed. I also think many teams in these 'lesser' leagues will see a game against a PL team as a massive "advertisement window" (on different levels) so will up their game regardless. We go into it writing it off as a game to rotate most of the team at our peril
Definitely not expecting an easy game at all. Very rare that these games are as you say.

We should rotate, it's not sustainable not to. But how much is an open question. Bit like we've seen in our previous cup/EL games would be my guess. Hopefully switching it up a bit which first team players start between the different cup/EL games so no players have to do some really long runs of two games a week.

Will be interesting to see if we give Solanke in particular a rest now. Has played a lot, was injured for a bit and looks really important to us.

Hope to see Moore and Lankshear get minutes at least. More or less assuming Bergvall and Gray start.

Indeed. I also think many teams in these 'lesser' leagues will see a game against a PL team as a massive "advertisement window" (on different levels) so will up their game regardless. We go into it writing it off as a game to rotate most of the team at our peril

Yep. I mentioned before that they are brick (and ability wise they are), however both the fans and the team will be absolutely up for it. There's national pride at stake too, so "game of their lives" levels of effort as a PL team is huge for them.

I expect they'll give us a very physical game to start with, but will then tire.

We need to be strong and patient and should win without too much stress.

It's more the fact that Udogie hasn't had a proper pre season and was taken of with an injury at the weekend. And Spence can cover Porro aswell in the premier league.
Reguilon? That way we can keep VdV in the middle if we decide to play him. Davis is far too slow for my liking in Ange's system.

EDIT: read some later posts, he is not on the lists... Why do we shoot ourselves in the foot, with the likes Djed etc?

Criminal management.

Last edited:
Reguillon isn’t in our Europa league squad on either list. He is however in our Premier League squad. It’s not uncommon for players unavailable (suspension, long term injury) to travel and be part of the unit. I believe this is just a continuation of the effort to reintegrate him into the group
Hope so, in the pre-season games last season 23/24, he played all right at LB, didn't do much wrong and linked up play well.

Haven;t seen much of him since then.

Back