• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs – Ferencváros (A) – Thu 3 Oct 5.45pm UK ***

No Spence doesn't. As of pre season Spence was LB, and as was seen against Coventry it was Gray who was picked at RB not Spence, and Spence came on at half time as LB.....

Spence played RB at least for some games, and we had a Donley at LB.
I watched Spence and Moore link up well down the right vs Hearts right in front of me.

Spence is a RB who can also play at LB.

Spence played RB at least for some games, and we had a Donley at LB.
I watched Spence and Moore link up well down the right vs Hearts right in front of me.

Spence is a RB who can also play at LB.
I know Spence is a RB, but he is being used at LB. Against Everton he was bought on for last 20 minutes to replace Udogie, against Coventry bought on at half time to replace Udogie whilst Gray played RB, against Brentford he wasn't used at all and Gray bought on for Porro for last few minutes, against Man U he was bought on to replace Udogie at half time. There's nothing to suggest Ange sees him as the backup RB to date....

Well whether Reggie is allowed to play or not, it puts paid to the 'bad egg' rumours if he is both willing and allowed by Ange to travel with the squad for a European game.....

Reguillon isn’t in our Europa league squad on either list. He is however in our Premier League squad. It’s not uncommon for players unavailable (suspension, long term injury) to travel and be part of the unit. I believe this is just a continuation of the effort to reintegrate him into the group

Back