• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs – Ferencváros (A) – Thu 3 Oct 5.45pm UK / 6.45pm Budapest***

Would've preferred a stronger team and bring on the youngsters if we're winning comfortably. I'd rather see the younger players in a game towards the end of the qualifiers when we are qualified and there's no real pressure on them.

Very bold. Great to see Moore and Lankshear starting. Big responsibility on Bissouma in that team.

Glad that Vicario is in goal but it sort of makes a mockery of naming 4 keepers when he clearly doesn't trust the other 3.

Looking forward to watching this one.

VICARIO

PEDRO PORRO
ROMERO (C)
DAVIES
GRAY
SARR
BISSOUMA
BERGVALL
WERNER
LANKSHEAR
MOORE

FORSTER / AUSTIN / DORRINGTON / VAN DE VEN / CASSANOVA / BENTANCUR / MADDISON / KULUSEVSKI / AJAYI / JOHNSON / SOLANKE

Glad to see lankshear and Moore starting. Befgvall and Gray also.

Yes I am.
Hi there
IMG-20241003-181218.jpg

Does anyone know... Those that qualify in the top 8 (and don't need to go through the extra play off round), Will those top 8 sides be seeded and drawn against those play off winners? Or is it just all 16 in a lottery?

I'm just wondering how important getting straight through in the top 8 might be (other than not needing a 2 leg tie to play)

To be honest, we might only need to win 1 or 2 more of these games to get into the play offs

PS. Go look at the Conference League table, It's just Chelsea and 31 minnows. They could play their 'bomb' squad players and still win that trophy!

Back