• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

Pav?

rofling.gif

How did you get 5000 odd likes and don.t understand football Hee Heee
whoops don.t say much for the other,s.

On the Pav topic?
The guy could really put the ball away and ...you woudn;t be good enough to do his boot laces up.

Sissoko starting?! Ffs. Take him off after 30 mins unless he gives a fudge this time.

Omg I can't believe this news.

I'm genuinely in a state of shock and feel sick.

I actually cannot find the words to express how I feel about this selection.

Wow just wow

Why don't you just get behind the team - the whole team rather than have a go at any particular player. That 11 are playing for my club tonight and they all have my full support.

He has my full support but there is no denying the facts mate and that is that he is utter utter brick.

I won't shy away from that mate especially as his selection heavily compromises our prospects of winning this game.

I have a feeling that Vertongen will step up now he's captain and chip in with a goal. Not sure at which end though...

Back