• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

What's up with Hugo? Does he have a slight injury or is it just rotation? Actually I can't remember a league game when our keepers were rotated.
If Dembele gets injured, we're totally fcked.

3 at the back still? With Sissoko and Demeble behind the front 3

Vorm is decent replacement for Lloris. but the loss of Big Vic could be the telling absence. Could mean the difference between a win and a draw

What's up with Hugo? Does he have a slight injury or is it just rotation? Actually I can't remember a league game when our keepers were rotated.

Apparantly started feeling ill after lunch..Lasagnegate II

3 at the back still? With Sissoko and Demeble behind the front 3

Vorm is decent replacement for Lloris. but the loss of Big Vic could be the telling absence. Could mean the difference between a win and a draw
4-2-3-1, I would guess, with Dier and Dembele in midfield, the way we played in the second half against Burnley.

I'm not too worried about Dier and Dembele. They were great together last season and in that second half in Burnley. I am more worried about Vorm and Sissoko. I would prefer Janssen up front too. Then we could have played Son instead of Sissoko as well.

Maybe Poch believes players are more up for it against their previous clubs - like he played Trippier at the weekend.

Mauricio on team news: "Hugo started to feel unwell after lunch so stayed at the hotel. He is not ready to play."

can only assume poch feels Swansea's backline is susceptible to pace, and if Son is up front our only choice is Sissoko really. Assume if its not working Janssen will replace Sissoko and Son move to the wing.

Back