• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Tottenham Hotspurs vs Brentford - Sat, 21 Sept, 3pm

Have a bad feeling about this one. We play how we usually play and I can see them doing us on the counter.

Thankfully, my predictions are usually the opposite of what happens. I'm sort of an anti-Nostradamus.

Gone Billy big b*llcks today and layed us at 1.7 for £400 so I lose £200 if we win and make the £400 with a draw or if we lose.

I'm not even nervous. Intend to roll it over the next two matches against man u and Brighton.

I'm actually in a box at the Brighton game at the amex

I'm super interested if we change tack today.
Will we play 1-2 touch pass and move, no delays, quick ball, go for it, don't worry if it doesn't come off, just keep pushing and playing fast.
Or do we...............................................play..........................pon..........................der.......................ousssssssssss again

I cannot see any other outcome than a sound victory here. Have a feeling we will see a good performance. I mean, lads, it's Brentford. Oh. We never do well against teams beginning with B. Damn. Must win.

Back