• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

Nice seeing a fully fit Maddison sprinting into challenges at full speed.
I had forgotten Cech and Luiz played for that lot, over 100 times and over 50 times respectively.

I thought Jorginho was finished when he left Cheatski, but I think I remember him playing annoyingly well against us fairly recently.
For once I'd like us to really show up and actually show them what we can do. We nearly always fail to turn up or find a way to c.o.c.k things up for ourselves.

It will come down to who plays the smart passes at the right time
We have struggled with that in reality so far making too many selfish choices
They are very string in defence but so far have had the momentarily lapses that we have to maximise

Must win given their injury situation and I don't think we've can beat them away.

Will take a moment of brilliance (or two) to break through their defence. Our boys must be brave and hopeful to try.

Also Ange needs to be braver and try to take more risks to enable players to their strengths. Son can shoot from far even take set pieces. Early crosses into the box behind the defence to utilise our speedy attack. Sacrifice some possession for quick counter attacks.

Oh and give some players a kick up their backside if they need it. Especially Maddison...he ought to be able to maintain a strong presence in midfield with odegard injured

Last edited:
Back