• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stat on NBC is their full backs have provided 15 assists this year. So of course we leave them both to roam free and get possession.

I am still scarred from seeing us lose here 7-0 in the 70s. If they feel in the mood they could challenge that, after a promising start we look all at sea now

Classic another big game we're 1-0 down early doors.

I always thought in a back 5 there's no need for the FB's to tuck in like that to leave their FB's in acres of space. The 3 should be able to deal with it.

It was a kick out from Lloris that led to that goal. Hugo's kicking is awful - always has been. And Liverpool have picked up possession from his kicks three times so far. They know his kicks won't reach halfway, and arrange themselves in the best areas to win the header or the second ball.

They did here. Sprayed it wide to Robertson. And our paper-thin defense collapsed.

Won't even bother mentioning Trippier's role, because by now, there's no point. He's beyond crap, and we all know it.

But we learn new and interesting things about our mental fragility and threadbare squad every game. In the middle of our worst run in almost a decade, it's interesting to watch, in an out-of-body-experience sort of way. :p

The Scousers at work asked me for my thoughts in the week, and I said we'll do well to keep it under 4, and we may sneak a goal. They told me no way...we'll see

Just came back from the ladies game, the similarities between the men's and women's defences are scary.

Pochettino ideas seem to not work anymore?
Remember when we used to play high tempo, aggressive pressing? With high possession and a keen, tight, defence.

It’s all gone. This season has been; no midfield, no width, no pressing. Just sit back, look confused and unstable, and then look for a midfield bypassing long ball.

Back