• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Might Spurs v Coventry Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm

I totally understand that when you make wholesale changes, there will be a lack of cohesion while players get used to each other

But what we are seeing besides that, is just some players are unable the most basic of football skills.

Whats more annoying is that we know these players have the talent, most of them have shown it on several occasions for Spurs, and previous teams.

A couple of others have said that this sort of performance is what to expect when we make so many changes but Coventry have made just the same amount.....

They look.like a well drilled team who are all working for eachother and could easily be ahead...

It is now fairly obvious that several of our players are just not good enough and we certainly lack any sort of leadership on the pitch....

I am sick of being disappointed watching us play....

But COYS.

Jan window cannot come soon enough. But I bet we get another couple youngsters.
I don't even see how we get to scoring.....and this goes for the weekend too

A couple of others have said that this sort of performance is what to expect when we make so many changes but Coventry have made just the same amount.....

They look.like a well drilled team who are all working for eachother and could easily be ahead...

It is now fairly obvious that several of our players are just not good enough and we certainly lack any sort of leadership on the pitch....

I am sick of being disappointed watching us play....

But COYS.
Lower you expectations. And accept there is a high chance you won't be entertained. And with that. Comes peace.
If you get to witness some brilliance....enjoy it

Back