• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official 'Why is there no Lyon OMT?' OMT ***

Dempsey's header then, and Bale's sidefoot when he could have taken it down.

These are the golden chances you must score away at a top team.

can i just say, Ade must grow hair faster than anyone at the club because he seems to have a new style every bloody match...Dempsey did well there and should've put it on target really...I have faith...last min goal...

we're leaving it late but a goal for us now is better than it would have been 10 minutes ago

Why doesnt anyone fling themselves at the ball ala Terry when we have set pieces? We might actually threaten a bit more

can i just say, Ade must grow hair faster than anyone at the club because he seems to have a new style every bloody match...Dempsey did well there and should've put it on target really...I have faith...last min goal...

On the subject of hair, Huddlestone's must be bloody huge by now!

Back