• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official 'Why is there no Lyon OMT?' OMT ***

If you look to the bench, there's no one there who can provide some creativity or change. The squad isn't as good as we'd like to think.

sometimes, scotty's like a PS3 FIFA player in the hands of an 8 year old who doesn't know how to push the joystick to make him go forwards and instead has him just do tiny circles on the ball. it's extraordinary.

sometimes, scotty's like a PS3 FIFA player in the hands of an 8 year old who doesn't know how to push the joystick to make him go forwards and instead has him just do tiny circles on the ball. it's extraordinary.

with manual passing on

If you look to the bench, there's no one there who can provide some creativity or change. The squad isn't as good as we'd like to think.

Your right. However, and I have to bring this up, AVB said on 28/1/13 that he was 'Extremely happy' with the balance of the squad.

Your right. However, and I have to bring this up, AVB said on 28/1/13 that he was 'Extremely happy' with the balance of the squad.

Well he will not come out and say it is brick and we need more talent that would just upset the rest of the players. We have a budget and have to be wise in how we add to the squad.

Hahahaha there was a clip of Bales free kick and I though exactly the same. You just saw Parker doing a 360 in slow motion!

We are no where near the team we were last year.

Walker with his tricks and Parker trying to be Modric is tinkling me off.

Back