• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Then its our fault not the fact that Arse won today.

We wont lose tomorrow (Hopefully)

Its gone to a stage where I do not care what or how the other teams do as we are in the most favourable position.

we might not lose but that is not enough now, we have to win and win every game till the end of the season, because arsenal will do now what they always do

We'll probably do the same as West Brom today—wait till we're 2-0 down with 20 minutes to go before we start playing.

we might not lose but that is not enough now, we have to win and win every game till the end of the season, because arsenal will do now what they always do

Dont forget its not just Arse we are battling with its Chelscum too.

Actually we are battling for third not fourth - there are three or four teams for two spots. Greater chances than last season.

Then its our fault not the fact that Arse won today.

We wont lose tomorrow (Hopefully)

Its gone to a stage where I do not care what or how the other teams do as we are in the most favourable position.
We are not really in the most favourable position, though, are we?
We might have a point in hand, but that doesn't mean we're in the best position. Arsenal have the momentum, the habit of finishing top 4, the better form, the easier schedule and as seen today, also the the luck.

What we have is declining form, a lot of injuries, a lot of fear, and a long and proud history of failure and fudging things up when it means the most.

Now now King of Norway that's not the spirit - show positivity and think to when we were once worse off and all will be ok. We do not have a GHod given right to expect to finish top four (even though we've been up there pretty much all season) so whatever happens will happen and you should be grateful there is still a cub in N17 at the end of the day!

We might have a point in hand, but that doesn't mean we're in the best position. Arsenal have the momentum, the habit of finishing top 4, the better form, the easier schedule and as seen today, also the the luck.

What we have is declining form, a lot of injuries, a lot of fear, and a long and proud history of failure and fudging things up when it means the most.

It is in our hands thats what I was pointing out. If our players cannot rise upto the challenge then we dont deserve CL football and wouldnt come as too much of a disappointment.

I think our position has flattered to decieve so maybe im just a bit too carefree I think. Im definitely not as nervy as last year.

This is why for me at least , finishing above the Goons and hopefully pushing them out of a Champs League qualification is more important than a EL trophy. Is it 16 years now since we've finished above them ? The belief that we can finish above them is but a distant memory , in fact there's many a Spurs youngsters who've gone through their school days never having seen it happen.
I really feel so many of us underestimate the importance of finishing above the Goons and now sadly, it's not just the Gooners that now believe St Tottinghams day is an annual event sure to come around .

As much as I hate it, I think Arsenal's win today has made them favourites in my eyes for third. Cheatski have indifferent form, have the FA Cup and likely two-legged Europa semis increasing their workload and have a manager who is hated by fans and perhaps some players. Our recent form is up and down and have some very key injuries. Add in Arsenal's easier run in and the fact that they can focus solely on the league and I think they're in pole position.

We need to pick up some points where we aren't necessarily expected to - Swansea away last week was a potential banana skin and was an excellent win- tomorrow is similar and would be a huge huge morale boost if we were to win without Bale and Lennon.

Arse have won 7 out of their last 9 in the prem ...............cnuts

Somebody told me a few weeks they werent capable of putting a run together like that, as they hadnt done it all season...

ok then.

I can actually see them finishing on 73 maybe even 74pts, which I would say rules us out of 3rd spot. Tomorrow is massive, I would even say a must win.
Arsenal play 3 league games before we play City, even though we would have 2 games in hand, they could be 5 or more pts ahead.
It really does look like Chelsea are the ones to look at now

a di canio honeymood opening of a point or three of chelsea would be great tomorrow if we win.

we would go 4/5 points clear of them and they do NOT have an easy fixture list.. potential europa league semi, fa cup semi, potential finals in both, liverpool, man utd and fulham away, everton, us and swansea at home too.

Last edited:
Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland
Spurs 0-1 Everton

15ryypg.jpg

a di canio honeymood opening of a point or three of chelsea would be great tomorrow if we win.

we would go 4/5 points clear of them and they do NOT have an easy fixture list.. potential europa league semi, fa cup semi, potential finals in both, liverpool, man utd and fulham away, everton, us and swansea at home too.

Would love it if they got a point tmrw but with Fletcher and Cattermole out for the season, they could take a battering. Just hope that CHeatski are tired and complacent

Tomorrow is a huge day, particularly given Arsenal's win today

I think he's better than any of the midfielders we have bar Dembele.

Highlight reel player, he has played some true dross for them at times.

Don't agree with the earlier statement that lots of teams play better than us, don't know what football anyone else watches. Our Squad is a decent striker and Sandro/Lennon/Bale being fit away from being better than the Scum, unfortunately that's not how our luck has played.

If we want top 4, we are going to have to grind out something tomorrow.

Highlight reel player, he has played some true dross for them at times.

Don't agree with the earlier statement that lots of teams play better than us, don't know what football anyone else watches. Our Squad is a decent striker and Sandro/Lennon/Bale being fit away from being better than the Scum, unfortunately that's not how our luck has played.

If we want top 4, we are going to have to grind out something tomorrow.

Agreed. Tomorrow is about getting the result however we have to get it...

Got the house all to myself tonight so sat down to watch barcelona-mallorca fudge me it is one sided, did not realise hutton was playing out there now either. Awful player.

Was watching a bit of a dutch match on betfair, did not realise you could watch games on betfair now.

Back