• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

arsenal winning this dirty, sort of wins you need if you get fourth/third.\

no vermaelen, no walcott, no Wheelchair etc. and winning. lets see how we do without Bale.

Vermaelen's been dropped recently. Wheelchair makes no difference, I hate the hype around that runt.

amazing win for arsenal to be fair. easy easy run in now for them, this was seriously there hardest game remaining. I'm not even counting Man Utd, they're more than capable of getting a point/beating them.

amazing win for arsenal to be fair. easy easy run in now for them, this was seriously there hardest game remaining. I'm not even counting Man Utd, they're more than capable of getting a point/beating them.

they will beat Utd because Utd will have won the title by them

Arse have won 7 out of their last 9 in the prem ...............cnuts

just watch tommorow, watch our pussies blow up against Everton

Then its our fault not the fact that Arse won today.

We wont lose tomorrow (Hopefully)

Its gone to a stage where I do not care what or how the other teams do as we are in the most favourable position.

We HAVE to step up to the plate now. Show some grit. Show some balls. Show some fight. Show some togetherness. Show some team spirit. I hope we show this tomorrow.

I wont hold my breath.

Back