• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

The Prince strikes. A shame we couldn't get the best out of him at Spurs. He looks good whenever I see him play now. He was shocking at times when he played for us though.
Perhaps he has simply matured since then though.

The Prince strikes. A shame we couldn't get the best out of him at Spurs. He looks good whenever I see him play now. He was shocking at times when he played for us though.
Perhaps he has simply matured since then though.

Always looked like he had the potential to be a really top player.

A shame we never gave him the chance to develop with us properly.

What on earth happened there? Pazzini gets to the ball first, and is headbutted by Puyol when it looks like he was through on goal. And then Barcelona gets the ball. Baffling.
Surely a free kick for Milan and possibly a red card for Puyol.

Yeah Puyol was to late to get the ball and followed through and took Pazzini down, should have been a red. Hope Milan can get a second goal for an exiting second leg.

What on earth happened there? Pazzini gets to the ball first, and is headbutted by Puyol when it looks like he was through on goal. And then Barcelona gets the ball. Baffling.
Surely a free kick for Milan and possibly a red card for Puyol.

Red card would have been harsh, it was an honest attempt to play the ball. Game was only really stopped due to the clash of heads.

Free kick or the ball should have been given to Milan though.

Last edited:
An honest attempt to get the ball, yes. But if he takes away a clear goalscoring opportunity it doesn't matter at all. I didn't see well enough from the replays whether or not any other Barca player would have caught Pazzini, but it looked like he would have been one on one with the goalkeeper if Puyol hadn't taken him out. The ref seemed to give a free kick to Barca though, or what actually happened? It was an extremely strange decision at least.

An honest attempt to get the ball, yes. But if he takes away a clear goalscoring opportunity it doesn't matter at all. I didn't see well enough from the replays whether or not any other Barca player would have caught Pazzini, but it looked like he would have been one on one with the goalkeeper if Puyol hadn't taken him out. The ref seemed to give a free kick to Barca though, or what actually happened? It was an extremely strange decision at least.

I think it was a drop ball, but they were busy showing a replay when it happened.

Milan don't contest it because they assumed they'd be given the ball back.

Last edited:
Milan fully deserve to be winning this. They've defended brilliantly, looked dangerous going forward and Barca have been as poor as I've seen them in a long time.

Back