• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Barnett, being clumsy, hits Suarez' neck with his elbow and it probably should have been a penalty.

care to elaborate? :)

Liverpool should have had a penalty after Suarez was ran down, clipped and elbowed from behind.
His reputation is clearly ruined, referees will need to be 110% sure it's a penalty before they award him one.

everton are on some form.. 0-1 down, theyve turned it round 2-1.

Barnett, being clumsy, hits Suarez' neck with his elbow and it probably should have been a penalty.

Liverpool should have had a penalty after Suarez was ran down, clipped and elbowed from behind.
His reputation is clearly ruined, referees will need to be 110% sure it's a penalty before they award him one.

thanks guys.

half of his problem is that he appeals for everything : obvious, clear clean tackles, ridiculous handballs, corners that aren't... if he just got on with his game, cut out half the appealing he'd get more.

long may it continue.

jelavic double
crouch double
suarez double

defoe double [-o<

Speak of the ****...

let's play Guess Which Over The Top Superlatives Wot Brendan Rodgers Will Use After The Game To Describe Suarez.

i'm going for 'special player' (his favourite), 'world class', aaand, 'wonderful today'.

I was watching the Fulham vs City game earlier.

John Arne Riise cut in from the left and dived outside the box, so I turned away and carried on doing something else... but I think the ref gave a penalty which Fulham scored from???

If so, that seems extremely harsh and Foylike against The Champions (TM)

Suarez must wish he could play Norwich every week.

I was watching the Fulham vs City game earlier.

John Arne Riise cut in from the left and dived outside the box, so I turned away and carried on doing something else... but I think the ref gave a penalty which Fulham scored from???

If so, that seems extremely harsh and Foylike against The Champions (TM)

one for the incorrect decisions thread then.

aguero equalises.

too good to be true that atleast one london club will be beating a team from manchester today

one for the incorrect decisions thread then.

I just saw a replay and it is an outrageous dive by Riise.

The defender lifts his arm to stroke Riise's manhood, and Riise's legs go out from under him as though a car had hit him.

Pathetic dive from the Norwegian.

It's shocking that we didn't beat this Norwich side at home. Twice. They are horrible.

Back