• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

So for all the media fluster about how good AFC are, they are 1 whole point in front of us and were hopeless apparently...

Please, please, please Norwich, get something from your game today. [-o<

Sooo many of my Gooner mates think they're title contenders. Delusional idiots can't see that despite all their good play they're relying on Gervinho and Giroud to put the ball in. Fair enough Gervinho scored today but will those two score consistently? hell no.

So for all the media fluster about how good AFC are, they are 1 whole point in front of us and were hopeless apparently...

if we are still a point ahead or even above them after playing chelsea, liverpool and city i'll agree

Sooo many of my Gooner mates think they're title contenders. Delusional idiots can't see that despite all their good play they're relying on Gervinho and Giroud to put the ball in. Fair enough Gervinho scored today but will those two score consistently? hell no.

Gervinho has some talent, but he never gets his head up to spot a pass.

Gervinho has some talent, but he never gets his head up to spot a pass.

i agree. he was awesome in france and outperformed hazard 9 times out of 10. think with Gervinho is, he always looks like hes gonna fall over the ball.

hehe Suarez will never get another penalty in the Premier League

Back