• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched the Joker movie as I was curious to see if it’s bad as people are saying. It wasn’t that bad but it wasn’t great. The musical element just didn’t work, the songs aren’t particularly memorable. As for the ending….well, I won’t spoil it for people but it kind of made everything that happened up to then pointless. Joaquin Phoenix gives another brilliant performance as you’d expect.

Watched the Joker movie as I was curious to see if it’s bad as people are saying. It wasn’t that bad but it wasn’t great. The musical element just didn’t work, the songs aren’t particularly memorable. As for the ending….well, I won’t spoil it for people but it kind of made everything that happened up to then pointless. Joaquin Phoenix gives another brilliant performance as you’d expect.

The musical element was just a pointless distraction IMO and I thought the pace should have been kept of the first movie, why they changed it I have no idea, I think they likely sold out to having Gaga in as a draw and shock value but then let the music side take over rather than having her as just a actor

You mean her husband? Weird in what way? Don't know much about him besides seeing a couple of interviews.
The way he talks for her and makes decisions on her behalf. He signed her onto doing The Outrun without asking her - presented it as a present. Its textbook coercive control behaviour

Anyone know if Horizon Chapter 2 (the Costner Epic) has been perm canned or not? Can't seem to find anything that confirms either way. Rumours it was being pushed to streaming but again can't find?

Back