• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Na, in IA Garcia investigates Gere from the off, never seen the second one so can't comment

Edit, just read that its a remake of the one set in Hong Kong........never seen it

I don't think InTernal Affairs is anything to do with them. InFernal Affairs is definitely worth a watch, and is the one the Departed is a remake of

Watched Tàr the other day. Didn’t know what to make of it. Great performance from Cate Blanchett. Cancel culture is prevalent in the film, couldn’t figure out if the film was for or against it, left it to the audience to make up their own minds I suppose. I’ve seen some people are upset because the main character is female who is also a bit of a bully and abuses her power to exploit women and they should have made the character a male. Because women never, ever bully people I guess.

Just watched RRR on Netflix

I’m quite keen on quality foreign films and there have been some great French and Indian ones

this is kinda Marvel cross with a historical epic. 3 hours ping but a good film

and anyone who has missed it AK vs AK is brilliant, also on Netflix

Just watched RRR on Netflix

I’m quite keen on quality foreign films and there have been some great French and Indian ones

this is kinda Marvel cross with a historical epic. 3 hours ping but a good film

and anyone who has missed it AK vs AK is brilliant, also on Netflix
My Mrs has been banging on about this film for a few weeks now !!

I don't think InTernal Affairs is anything to do with them. InFernal Affairs is definitely worth a watch, and is the one the Departed is a remake of

Watched Infernal Affairs back in the day when I was in the midst of my Heroic Bloodshed phase, and really into Hong King cinema. As good as The Departed was, I thought Infernal Affairs was the better film

Last edited:
Everything everywhere all at once. I probably shouldn't have liked it but i really did. Have no idea how it worked for me. Or probably anyone else.

It was both original and excellent. A multiverse movie like nothing seen before.

So, The Whale. Just the images of it seem ridiculous to me. Isn't fatting up like that just a new blacking up? I like Brendan Fraser usually.

So, The Whale. Just the images of it seem ridiculous to me. Isn't fatting up like that just a new blacking up? I like Brendan Fraser usually.

How so? don’t see them as anything remotely similar. Blackface is wrong on so many levels. I get things that weren’t offensive 20 or 50 years ago are offensive now but I’m not sure how people got away with it back then either. Voluntarily putting on weight doesn’t compare IMO mate.

Back