• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Finally got around to watching Thirteen Lives on prime . Good film. Those cave divers are different breed got to have some large conkers to do that.

Finally got around to watching Thirteen Lives on prime . Good film. Those cave divers are different breed got to have some large conkers to do that.
The documentary is better although it doesnt mention the structural team who in the film are clearly doing great, valuable work

Watched The Father last night on Netflix. Brilliant film with an astonishing performance from Anthony Hopkins! I should warn people though it’s not an easy watch, particularly for those who have close relatives who suffer from Dementia as someone close in my family does, it felt like most of it was my life story put onto film with regards to caring for someone with this horrible illness and the toll it takes on your relationships as well, not to mention how hard it is for the person who actually suffers with the disease of course. I think they absolutely nailed it. I couldn’t watch it again though, was a bit too upsetting in places.

That's just Chuckie again. Although I was disturbed how a child actress can just do a front flip like that with no hands, so effortlessly. THAT is impressive. On 2:10.

Most female gymnasts used to be kids before they changed the rules. But yes impressive.
Chucky was my first thought also.

Watched Nope and again the hype is undeserved. As with Peele's previous efforts, there isn't enough material to fill a 90 minute movie. Clocking in at 130 minutes this one is excruciatingly slow and boring. Up there with Nolan as one of the most overrated movie makers around. An interesting idea or concept does not make a movie. People like to diss Shyamalan's Signs, but that's a masterpiece compared to this.
Couldn't disagree more, Nope was excellent. But then again I don't read the hype.

Back