• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

The way recent results have gone for both sides & the fact we haven't won at SB in 23 attempts I'm surprised they aren't 2/5.

I never bet against Spurs but I think I will be having a bullseye at least

Chelsea were evens with Hills yesterday to beat us on Saturday. Dunno if they'll shorten after tonight though but shouldn't be shorter than 5/6 if they do. Odds like that, for me personally, cry out to have ?ú40 on. Beers and kebab paid for if it goes tits up which, considering our record at SB, is a real possibility.
Personally I think it will be a draw. We've been struggling to score as of late and obviously don't have a good record there.

Our best chance to win at SB in years, yet wouldn't be surprised at all if it's a tight game and they nail us. Again.

Put a tenner on Stoke at 8/1 at around the 70th minute mark when it was 0-0. Was gonna put all my winnings plus more on Chelski doing us over but i think i'll stick to ?ú50.

I wouldn't put money on City winning by 2 goals at the Britannia to be honest.

Have a look at the Championship games for tomorrow. I can see there being 6 or 7 games with over 2.5 goals.

I wouldn't put money on City winning by 2 goals at the Britannia to be honest.

Have a look at the Championship games for tomorrow. I can see there being 6 or 7 games with over 2.5 goals.

Hook me up with some sure fire ones? I know nothing about the championship..

Chelsea were evens with Hills yesterday to beat us on Saturday. Dunno if they'll shorten after tonight though but shouldn't be shorter than 5/6 if they do. Odds like that, for me personally, cry out to have ?ú40 on. Beers and kebab paid for if it goes tits up which, considering our record at SB, is a real possibility.

I'm with Roy on this one

Going to put ?ú100 on the chavs

Although tempted to bet in play

If we go 1-0 up, then get ?ú100 on and make some decent money

Other than Stoke v Emirates Marketing Project I could see all other home teams winning in the prem.

both teams to score

Bolton v Blackburn
Sunderland v QPR
Derby v Crystal P
Nottm F v Brighton
Reading v Blackpool
Watford v Ipswich
Stoke v Emirates Marketing Project
WBA v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Lingfield

2.25 Kenny Powers
3.25 Circumvent

Newbury

2.40 Miss Milborne
3.40 On Borrowed Wings

To win

Chelsea
Sunderland
Nottm Forest
Reading

?ú10 pays ?ú167.65

Walsall
Stoke

?ú5 pays ?ú79.06

Overs

Chelsea v Tottenham 2.5
Stoke v Emirates Marketing Project 2.5
Real Madrid v Real Sociedad 3.5
Getafe v Valencia 2.5
West Brom v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2.5

?ú10 pays ?ú201.52

Hook me up with some sure fire ones? I know nothing about the championship..

No such thing as sure fire where betting is concerned but:

Burnley - West Ham
Leicester - Hull
Millwall - Leeds
Forest - Brighton
Reading - Blackpool
Southampton - Doncaster
Watford - Ipswich

All have the potential for over 2.5 goals IMO.

I'll be having a treble on the Millwall,Reading & Forest games. ?ú20 pays about a ton. Am off out on the tinkle all day soon so hopefully it'll pay for my beer!

Chelsea v Spurs

Over 1.5 first half goals
?ú15 @ 2.72

Drogba any time
?ú10 @ 3.05

Bale any time
?ú5 @ 4/1

Penalty taken
?ú5 @ 3.5

Red card
?ú5 @ 3.9

Back