• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Anyone answer this?

Did at bet at Spurs before the Bolton game yesterday.....in one of Ladbrokes booths.
Bet failed miserably and I destroyed slip, but of course the game was abandoned.
The guy kindly let me re-write the slip, annotated it with details, and attached the white copy to the original.

So, how do we go about claiming this back?........won't be at Spurs much this season now. Will any Ladbrokes shop refund me?

p.s. Was 4-0 win with Modric to score first at 75/1 :rolleyes:

Not sure if they will refund as Bolton scored, even if the game was abandoned but I could be wrong.

Over 2.5

West Ham v Middlesbrough
Peterborough v Reading
Charlton v Yeovil

?ú10 pays ?ú60.00

To win

Blackburn
Crystal P
West Ham

?ú10 pays ?ú72.00

West Ham V Middlesbrough

West Ham to score 3 or more
?ú5 @ 3.68

Cole any time
?ú10 @ 3.15

Nolan any time
?ú5 @ 3.95

Who ya got for tomorrow?

Emirates Marketing Project vs. Chelsea
Spurs vs. Stoke
Arsenal vs. Everton
Liverpool vs. QPR

I'm thinking Chelsea, Spurs (or draw), Arsenal, Liverpool.

Had ?ú20 on Barca to beat Granada, got ?ú21 back!

Wanted the securest bet to get a ?ú40 free bet, I'm gonna put that on another banker, then use the ?ú21 on Engelbert Humperdink (sp?!) for the eurovision at 18-1.

Don't usually bet, but thought I'd have a punt on Engelbert for free (well with a guaranteed ?ú20+ profit if the bankers come in).

Done Aguero 1st Scorer with Betfred at 4/1

If he scores 2, Betfred double his 1st scorer odds payout so ill get ?ú90, if he got a hatrick they will treble his odds so ill get ?ú130 all for a 1st scorer bet..

21 Mar 2012 - Blackpool v Leicester - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 4/6
21 Mar 2012 - Atletico Madrid v Athletic Bilbao - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 13/20
21 Mar 2012 - Tottenham v Stoke - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 8/11
Stake : ?ú17.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú80.75

21 Mar 2012 - Valencia v Zaragoza - Anytime Goalscorer
Roberto Soldado @ 4/7
21 Mar 2012 - Everton v Arsenal - Anytime Goalscorer
Robin van Persie @ 10/11
21 Mar 2012 - Villarreal v Real Madrid - Anytime Goalscorer
Cristiano Ronaldo @ 1/3
21 Mar 2012 - Atletico Madrid v Athletic Bilbao - Anytime Goalscorer
Falcao @ 10/11
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú76.36

Emirates Marketing Project to score 2 or more
Tottenham v Stoke over 2.5
Everton v Arsenal over 2.5
Villarreal v Real Madrid over 3.5

?ú10 pays ?ú145.09

any time scorers

Aguero
VDV
Van Persie

?ú10 pays ?ú113.40

Well,fudge a duck. Another over 2.5 treble missing out by 1 goal. Must have happened at least 15 times this season already

Chelsea were evens with Hills yesterday to beat us on Saturday. Dunno if they'll shorten after tonight though but shouldn't be shorter than 5/6 if they do. Odds like that, for me personally, cry out to have ?ú40 on. Beers and kebab paid for if it goes tits up which, considering our record at SB, is a real possibility.

Back