• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

why post it then, wouldve you have put up that you lost a bet if it didnt win ???

nope, hence why i didnt put up the 200/1 that i lost out on thanks to Turkey not scoring, Montenegro losign to the second worst team in qualifiers and Belgium ****ing up :(

are the rules that you have to post bets up before the games take place?

nope, hence why i didnt put up the 200/1 that i lost out on thanks to Turkey not scoring, Montenegro losign to the second worst team in qualifiers and Belgium ****ing up :(

are the rules that you have to post bets up before the games take place?

it makes you look a dingdong when you do then keep on saying you've won this you've won that, you dont need to impress anybody in this thread

Lingfield

14:00 Handwoven

Nottingham

14:40 Habdab

Wetherby

14:50 Diamond Frontier
15:55 Tara Rose

£1 e/w lucky 15...

Ascot

13:45 Times Up
14:20 Cape Of Approval
14:55 Belle De Crecy
15:30 Olympic Glory

Forest to win and BTTS, Hartlepool to win and BTTS, 12/1

Liverpool to win and BTTS, MK Dons to win and BTTS, 13/1

QPR, Preston, Oxford - 8/1

BTTS Wolves vs Coventry, Crewe vs Bristol City, S****horpe vs Exeter, Ipswich vs Burnley, Watford vs Derby, 14/1

Garbage today !!!!!

Last edited:
Waiting to see the team sheet but if boruc fails a fitness test for southampton i might back man u for the win, probably do a small bet in play. I have decided with my betfair account of just doing safe bets over the season and seeing how much higher i can get it.

Accumulator:

Leicester to beat Huddersfield
Nottingham Forest to beat Bournemouth
Watford to beat Derby
Chelsea to beat Cardiff
Peterboro to beat Shrewsbury
Walsall to beat Stevenage

6 team accumulator.... returns at odds of about 18/1

Put on a 19 team accumulator which would land £1.8m for £1 if it comes in! :lol:

I doubt it will happen but sometimes people have had it happen!

Put on another 6 team accumulator

Brechin v Rangers - Rangers to win
Osasuna v Barcelona - Barcelona to win
Real Madrid v Malaga - Real Madrid to win
Ebbsfleet v Gosport -Ebbsfleet to win
Cambridge United v Salisbury - Cambridge to win
Everton v Hull - Everton to win

6 team accumulator - £9 returns £55

I placed the bets with Will Hill as, if you get 5 right out of 6, failing on just the one then you get your money refunded as a free bet. I figure that it's worth a go, hence why I placed an accumulator featuring seemingly 'obvious' winners.

Put on a 19 team accumulator which would land £1.8m for £1 if it comes in! :lol:

Guy at work did a 16 team accy, had 15 in, his last game was winning going into injury time (Os) they conceeded a pen and the game was drawn, ouch

To win and BTTS
Arsenal
Emirates Marketing Project
£12 pays £104.16

BTTS
Man Utd v Southampton
Nottm Forest v Bournemouth
Walsall v Stevenage
Torquay v Mansfield
£10 pays £78.14

Overs
Madrid v Malaga over 3.5
Osasuna v Barcelona over 3.5
Espanyol v Madrid over 2.5
£10 pays £70.00

Anytime scorers
Hazard
Januzaj
£10 pays £108.33

Put on another 6 team accumulator

Brechin v Rangers - Rangers to win
Osasuna v Barcelona - Barcelona to win
Real Madrid v Malaga - Real Madrid to win
Ebbsfleet v Gosport -Ebbsfleet to win
Cambridge United v Salisbury - Cambridge to win
Everton v Hull - Everton to win

6 team accumulator - £9 returns £55

Well Rangers appear to have cost me this one, being 3-1 down at the break. :(

good luck with it mate

man u can **** off seriously that is it with me and them for this season and what with watford losing at home to derby today was not one of my best

Back