• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Hmmmmmmmmmmm betting no no, putting bets up after games have finished tut tut !!!! haha

I have been on a bit of a role the past month and a half, I am confident Portugal will see through. I honestly expected nothing from the over 2.5 bet, I mean 0-0 at ht in the England game as well as Sweden being 0-1 down at half time too. I mean Uruguay aren't even favourites to beat Ecuador, so I'd be quite chuffed if that comes off.

Preston, Peterborough, Exeter £20 pays £145

BTTS £15 pays £80
Leyton Orient vs MK Dons, Shrewsbury vs Gillingham, Fleetwood vs Chesterfield

Newmarket 3.50 Cesarewitch
Dominator 11/1

Last edited:
Well done!!

Everything I thought about betting tonight came in. Just didn't place the bets! Doh!

And Colombia, who would have them down to lose that heavily at home?

e/w lucky 15...

York

14:40 Out Of Bounds
15:30 Doc Hay

Newmarket

14:35 Supplicant
15:50 Clowance Estate

I gave up on it with 70 minutes played. If Colombia had that fight in them, why didn't they start playing sooner? I'm surprised too that my bet didn't qualify, so far, for the free bet under the Acca Insurance given that it was just Colombia that screwed the bet over.

I have no idea about lower leagues betting so no doubt, I'll have a bet on that later! :p

Exeter v Hartlepool
Exeter @ 11/10
Stevenage v Brentford
Brentford @ 19/20
Leyton Orient v MK Dons
Leyton Orient @ 11/8
Port Vale v Peterborough
Peterborough @ evens

Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential returns: £291.77

To win

Preston
Mansfield
Wycombe

£18 pays £104.90

BTTS

Colchester v Walsall
Port Vale v Peterborough
Fleetwood v Chesterfield

£15 pays £61.73

What is happening with the BTTS bets in the lower leagues? So few games are going as both teams to score, I noticed this in the JPT, not sure whether these games are rare or whether it's happening regularly.

Really does seem the market at the moment. Someone on twitter:

BWYwdr0IQAAQnZo.jpg

Wycombe are winning 3-2..

Really does seem the market at the moment. Someone on twitter:

BWYwdr0IQAAQnZo.jpg

Wycombe are winning 3-2..

Wow, the stake is as impressive as the prize. Anyone who puts £50 on that kind of bet likely has good amount of money anyway but fair play to him if he can get the win in!

I think he put £50 on every prem games last week and only Spurs let him down from about 200k I think it was.

Back