• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Was debating backing Roma at 19/10, then they scored and I stuck with it in spite of the lower odds. £19 on Roma to win at 3/4

3-0 up at half time, hopefully that's now a safe bet.

Hope Inter score a late consolation goal so your bet comes in Marky.

I jumped on Levante at 8's when it was 1 all. They went 2-1 and I then jumped on the draw at almost 4/1. I was very close to backing Madrid at 55/1 but didn't bother. Hahahaha

Real Madrid win also means I won £40 from a Madrid, Schalke, Celtic treble.

I also need an Inter goal to win a further £50 from a BTTS treble with Huddersfield/Watford and Stuttgart/Werder.

From looking like nothing to having the best in the world win me money :D

Used Paddy Power's free £10 matched bet offer on Chelsea to beat Norwich tomorrow.

£10 staked, will give me the chance to make £13.34. Not bad odds considering that Chelsea seem to have hit form now that Mourinho has started picking his strongest team.

Lucky 15:

Norwich 1-2 Chelsea
Southampton 1-1 Swansea
Tottenham 2-0 West Ham
West Brom 1-2 Arsenal
£1 returns £4,487

Southampton vs. Swansea, draw
Udinese
Bordeaux
Nurnberg v Hamburg, BTTS
£5 returns £80

PSG to win and over 2.5
Arsenal to win and over 2.5
Napoli to win and over 2.5
£10 returns £140

Chelsea
Tottenham
Dinamo Zagreb
Juventus
Ajax
Porto
£10 returns £85

Who did you place the Lucky 15 with? I think WillHill offers double odds if you get only one right.

I think the scores that you've picked have potential but think Chelsea will score more than 2. I agree with the Southampton scoreline. And the Spurs score has good chance.

Bet365.

I looked at previous fixtures and did a little studying. I think Norwich will score, but Chelsea have yet to win away this season and have scored once away from home all season (granted, they were against Spurs, Man Utd and Everton), i think they may even go behind but come back and pick up all three points.

Spurs I think is well in with a shout and I also think Arsenal is too. There favoured scoreline this year seems to be 2-1 or 3-1. I chose 2-1 however for this one as I see a similar game to the one at Swansea where they'll just about cross the line. I can't see them keeping a cleansheet.

I've never been so confident on a scoreline than Southampton Swansea!

Norwich - Chelsea
Tottenham - West Ham
Liverpool - Palace
West Brom - Arsenal
Celtic - Motherwell
Barcelona - Real Valladolid
Levante - Real Madrid
Napoli - Livorno
PSV - RKC Waalwijk
QPR - Barnsley

£10 is going to pay £222

This one still alive....which 1 team is going to **** me over today then?

Free £10 bet with BetFred on the 'Double Delight/Hattrick Heaven' market - player selected: Frank Lampard @6/1

Sun - ENG London Calling Treble Arsenal - Chelsea - Tottenham - All To Win - (Outright) Odds: 16/5 Stake: 9.00 Possible Return: 37.80

Back